Cuisine: North Indian | Course: Beverages | Preparation Time: 2 hours minutes | Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes | Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes | Serve: 2 | Level of Cooking: Easy | Taste: Sweet
Everyday preparing a new drink in summers would add freshness to your day and what if that very drink is more than just any drink. If it is healthy then it seems like icing on the cake. I have curated summer drink “Gulab Ka Sharbat E Khas” (गुलाब का शरबत ऐ खास) recipe at home which would keep you hydrated all day long and will boost your memory too. Fresh Rose petals adds the best flavour as well as the taste. Preparing Gulab Ka Sharbat E Khas would require the ingredients which are easily available in the fruits you mostly consume at home or you may purchase them from the market as well. So let’s go through the list of Ingredients used and for the measurement follow the steps as instructed in video.
Let’s have a quick look on the list of the Ingredients used to prepare Gulab Ka Sharbat E Khas (गुलाब का शरबत ऐ खास)
- Fresh Rose Petals (ताज़ा गुलाब की पत्तियां) – 4 Rose
- Musk Melon Seeds (ताज़ा गुलाब की पत्तियां) 50 grams
- Water Melon Seeds (तरबूज के बीज) 10 grams
- Fennel Seeds (सौफ) 5 gran
- Green Cardamom (सफ़ेद इलाइची) 2
- White Pepper seeds (दक्षिणी मिर्च) 5
- Shankhpushpi Powder (शंखपुष्पी) 1 table spoon
- Sugar (चीनी) 3 table spoon
- Drinking Water
Method: My video as is an easy cooking tutorial for you with quick and easy steps to follow in order to give you a better understanding.
Stuck somewhere? Need not be bothered. Just mention your query. I shall revert as soon as possible.